Custom Design Details:
Exclusive Design/Artwork Info:
The Sri Yantra is one of the most important and powerful Yantras. Itâs power lies in the sound of OM and the attainment of security in both wealth of spirit and financial wealth. Pronounced âShree Yantraâ â Shree means wealth and Yantra â means âInstrumentâ â which makes it an "Instrument for Wealth".
The Sri Yantra has a certain unexplained power to fulfill our deepest wishes and help us to change our life for the better. By focusing on the shape and structure of the Sri Yantra, one is filled with peace and clarity. Mental and emotional obstacles that are negative or holding one back are easily removed in this state.
It is thought that a tonoscope properly toned with OM will produce a cymatic shape exactly as the Sri Yantra of the ancients.
Fabric and Finishing
Our custom exclusive designed silk scarves are made from 100% silk habotai fabric. Light Weight Silk Habotai
8mm (also known as China Silk)
- 100% plain weave silk
- Prints shows beautifully right thru both sides of the fabric. You will see the print at about 70% from the back of the fabric.
- Due to the plain weave|dark colours may run slightly into nearby colours.
- Light weight and semi-sheer with a lovely moderate sheen.
- 8mm weight
- Care: machine wash cold water gentle cycle|or hand wash using detergent for delicate fabrics. You may also dry clean your silk chiffon.
- Fabric hand (feel) will soften dramatically after washing.
- Iron on Silk setting.
- May shrink after the first wash
They are light and airy
We finish our scarves with a machine rolled baby hem. The finishing is durable and smooth.
Silk Scarves Sizes Available: