Custom Design Details:
Flared & Fitted Skirt Details:
The worlds of fashion, print, performance fabrics, and versatility collide in our custom printed skirts. Available in both skater (flare) and bodycon (fitted) or "pencil" styles our skirts are printed one at a time on a specialty stretch fine gauge knit fabric featuring 28% spandex. The shear power of this fabric smooths out over curves and hugs your body. The fabric wicks away moisture to help keep you comfy on sultry summer days. Mix it up! Our dresses can be worn front to back or back to front depending on your mood. They're 2 in 1! We promise our prints will look great even after you wash them over and over and our fabrics will always bounce back.
Mix and match designs with dresses, shirts, socks hoodies, shoes, scarves, hats and more!Â Many of our designs are "Unisex" for both men and women, however, some of our products are built for women and some are built for men!Â We have noted these products in their respective categories, however, we feel that there is a fine line between what men and women can both wear: meaning men can surely wear a dress as much as women can wear workboots. We do not discriminate here!
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric manufactured in Canada.
- Our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
- Flared skirt falls above mid thigh on most people. Check our measurement chart for accurate length measurments.
- High waist. Elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes.
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing.
- Thick elastic waistband finishing and coverstitched hems.
- Our fabrics are made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses significantly less water than other polyester production processes. Find out more.